Saturday, 6 February 2016
I decided to keep track of the books I've read. Just out of curiosity.
Book #1 - Ameila - Feb 6, 2016
I just finished this on Feb 6, 2016. A good mystery with several turns & twists.
Book #2 - Espresso Tales - Feb 8, 2016
A light and fun read. I haven't read the first book of this series 44 Scotland Street but I was able to follow along and still fall in love with the characters. A great beach read and I was not disappointed.
Book #3 - And the Mountains Echoed - Feb 11, 2016
If you know this author than you know this is going to be wonderful book with complicated stores of people's lives and the strange way that we are all connected to each other. I really enjoyed this book. It was sad and it made me think of how small the world really is.
Book #4 - The Final Testimony of Raphael Ignatius Phoenix - March 15




No comments:
Post a Comment