Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Day 3 in Thailand = Total Relaxation

Monday, 8 February 2016




This is the view from my guest house! I am not right on the beach but I am close to the water. I can still hear the waves from my deck. I went into town yesterday and bought myself a hammock. Best present ever. It cost me 180 bhat which is about $7 dollars Canadian. Now I can sit on my deck and read my book and listen to the waves. This morning I read 5 chapters on my deck before I decided that I was hungry and I needed breakfast. I feel so lucky to be here and to have this time to relax. I am thankful for the chance to be back in Thailand as I think about all the visits I have had to this lovely country. I am truly blessed. I got up at 7am today as I was planning to go on a snorkel trip to this island about 30km away. However, the seas are rough today and the boat trip was cancelled due to high waves - 3m. I am hoping that the sea will be better tomorrow and I will have another chance to go see the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment